Funds & Incentives
Faculty Members are eligible for numerous incentives/financial benefits at Woxsen university. Listed below are the benefits that faculty can avail.
- Funded R&D Projects from the Government / Industry
- 10% of the funds received in that particular year, It will be shared by the team members (PI, CO-PI’s) , as per their contributions.
- Funded R&D Projects from the Corporates in form of Consultancies/Knowledge Transfer.
- 70% of the surplus revenue after deducting all the expenses, It will be shared by the team members, as per their contributions.
- Faculties are incentivised for their active contributions in research publications post their annual performance metrics (and article shall be accounted in either of them)
- A annual research contingency fund is provided per Academic Year basis for each faculty member to attend conferences/seminars/workshops/FDPs