Department: Office of the Chancellor, Woxsen University
Reporting to: The Founder / Chancellor, Woxsen University
The Executive Assistant to the Chancellor holds a pivotal position, acting as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in all matters related to the Office of the Chancellor at Woxsen University. This role requires an individual with exceptional resourcefulness, strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and impeccable analytical skills.
- Act as the Chancellor’s chief communicator
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the Chancellor
- Effectively manage internal and external communication channels
People and Team Management:
- Professionally liaise with All Internal Stakeholders including Top Management and Heads of Department, along with the External Parties
- Coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts
- Organize and coordinate executive meetings
Project and Task Management:
- Ensure prompt execution of tasks assigned by the Chancellor.
- Manage & Deliver a variety of special & high-importance projects
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handling matters expeditiously and proactively.
- Build analytical & data-driven business reports to help in crucial business decisions
- Foster an environment of innovation and entrepreneurship within the office.
- Collaborate on projects that amplify the Chancellor’s vision and align with the university’s strategic goals.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management
- Prepare and coordinate the logistics of high-level meetings
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to manage complex schedules and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication abilities, both written and verbal, with a high level of professionalism and discretion
- Exemplary confidentiality and trustworthiness, upholding the highest standards of maturity and integrity in handling sensitive information
- Advanced calendar management expertise, proficient in coordinating and optimizing the Chancellor's calendar, including travel arrangements.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with an analytical mindset capable of anticipating challenges and providing data driven proactive solutions.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite and Sound Presentation Skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min 5 Years of Experience in the EA Role to Top Management
- MBA or equivalent degree is a must
- Proficiency in English Language is compulsory
Interested candidates may please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.